Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Ship your returned item to:
Calolea Olive Oil Company
1343 Choctaw Trail
Loma Rica, CA. 95901
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Merchandise that has been used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange it for any other product of equal or greater value. The full value of the returned item will be applied to the new item and you will be responsible for the balance. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you will have to pay return shipping.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Calolea Olive Oil Company.Â This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.Â It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.Â Â
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. Â
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.Â We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.Â We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.Â You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.Â When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.Â You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.Â The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.